People Operations Coordinator
Box is looking for an energetic and positive People Operations Coordinator to join the People department. The Coordinator is pro-active, able to multi-task and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. They will concentrate on flawlessly delivering on your tasks. Having a high level of attention to detail and the utmost discretion, they will be able to prioritize effectively, and suggest improvements on our approaches as we continue to scale the company. This role will report to the Senior Director, People EMEA.
The Coordinator will be responsible for aspects of HR including Training, Recruiting and People (HR) Operations. This includes and is not exclusive to the coordination and smooth on-boarding of all EMEA boxers, contractors and long-term contractors. Activities range from issuing contracts of employment, reporting new hires to all providers and conducting on-boarding sessions. On the recruiting side, this involves interview scheduling, candidates “meet and greet” and walk outs, job descriptions editing and job posting as well as Greenhouse reporting.
In order to carry on the duties, the Coordinator will work on various systems such as Jira for new hires, Coupa for purchasing, Workday as the HR database, and Greenhouse.
The Coordinator will also be the point of cover for the People Operations Generalist during his/her absence (ie holiday cover).
The Coordinator will act as an ambassador of the Box Culture, fostering a culture of sharing, fun, transparency, kindness. They will make sure EMEA Boxers feel included, welcome, taken care of and supported during all their time at Box.
The Coordinator will be responsible for the following Box cultural “artifacts”, keeping in mind that our ultimate goal is to foster transparency, interdepartmental relationships, fun, and kindness/positive energy:
- People Ops updates shared at the Monday all hands: new Boxiversaries, baby boxers, birthdays
- Swag store
- Quarterly Awards (voting, awarding and sharing through “you’ve been boxed” on Boxernet)
- Communications: preparation of EMEA Wolfpack Weekly newsletter, contributing to the Global Inside Box Careers newsletter when needed, and any training communications to Boxers
L & D
The Coordinator will be responsible for organizing the logistics of the various training sessions that happen in EMEA: liaising with external providers, book rooms or venues, work with WPS to make sure rooms are prepared, catering/coffee breaks organized. He/she will welcome the training providers and seeing them out after the training session is over, help tidy the place after the training is over, sending and sharing the Satisfaction Survey and ROI questionnaires.
The Coordinator will check all bills issued by service providers for the People team, as well as create and follow up POs for them.
Participate to various People or Recruiting projects according to needs and directions provided by the Senior Director/People Ops Generalist and Recruiters. Projects will typically be linked to increasing compliance, scalability, training, hiring, employment brand or team spirit. Ideas and proposals are most welcome!
- Bachelor degree from a top college or university
- The successful candidate will have ideally 1-2 years in a similar role.
- This person will be a self-starter who is able to identify problems, take ownership and work on resolution before it becomes an issue.
- The candidate should have a positive disposition, able to work under own initiative and a high level of proactivity.
- They should be passionate about helping and assisting others for the greater good of the company.
- High level of creativity/creative thinking and problem solving with positive outcomes is required
- They will not be afraid of a bit of hard work and will always be the first to put up their hand to take on any tasks/responsibilities.
- The successful candidate will easily adapt to systems, procedures, people.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top