Partner Referral Specialist (entry level)
- Managing the distribution relationships throughout EMEA
- Own and run the EMEA referral program - Box’s approach to support the smaller partner community
- Drive promotion, communication and education across the whole partner base
- Offer partner support to all partner types (referral, reseller, SI/Services)
- Work with global teams on the partner training program and partner enablement
- Work with various global and EMEA functions on a family of sales toolkits, mapped to sales plays for partners.
- Use experience to work on ongoing benefits/rewards packages for the channel
- Work with Sales Ops on EMEA exceptions to deal registrations
- Understand and drive EMEA CRM-Salesforce processes for partner leads and opportunities
- Maintaining alignment between EMEA and HQ on change programmes
- 3+ years of relevant experience in partner operations or partner management roles including inside partner management
- Knowledge of value-added resellers and SI’s an advantage.
- Partner and Channel support experience advantageous but not essential.
- Process and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with executive-level associates.
- Manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of Salesforce (CRM) and Salesforce report writing an advantage (although training will be provided).
- Experience of SaaS
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top