Outbound Business Development Representative
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in BOX’ solutions on Target Accounts (New Business) by means of qualified appointments as a first step.
- Involvement in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists, social media, and other sources of prospects.
- Qualify and develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for hand over to local sales team
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers (e.g. C level and Director level) and (technical) influencers within organizations.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a clear understanding of company and prospects’ goals to enable expansion of BOX’ technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospect/customer requirements during qualification process.
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls and work closely with BDR Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce.com).
- Find and qualify upsell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets.
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly KPI’s on OBR as required.
- Experience in contacting organizations with complex Decision Making Units.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders' levels. Proven negotiation skills and experience in a role-related environment (Sales related knowledge).
- Experience selling to Global Enterprises is desirable.
- "Can Do" attitude and persistence.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team, sharing information cross-functionally when required.
- Experience in SalesForce.com or a comparable CRM system is required with a demonstrated ability to use the CRM as your primary contact management system; recording all prospect interaction as it occurs.
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Competitive salary with great commission, accelerators and Spiffs
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Pension, Medical, dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory (the building with a running track on the roof and a terrace bar :) ) @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top