Order Management Associate (Austin, TX)
We're looking for a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team as an Order Management Associate. As a part of this position you will be required to manage internal operations across the quote to cash process for all sales. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include assisting sales, sales operations, legal and customers as needed in all capacities related to billing, provisioning, collections, and revenue. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team.
- Review submitted customer orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to Box order acceptance policies.
- Daily processing of new Box customer orders.
- Daily provisioning of Box accounts (deliver services to customers).
- Setup billing accounts for new Box customers and/or update billing for existing customers.
- Send initial invoice to customers via the billing system.
- Reconcile sales and billing through collaboration with the Revenue and Sales Operation teams and/or with Customers.
- Establish strong relationships with other departments (e.g. Sales, Client Services, Revenue/Billing Operations, Legal etc.).
- Participate in month-end-close processes as needed to ensure a smooth close.
- BA/BS from a top college or university (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting – a plus).
- Familiarity Software-as-a-Service a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, reliable, and organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage a high volume of transactions at quarter and month-end close while managing with accuracy and clarity
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues and impact.
- Prior order management, billing, revenue experience a plus.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top