Mid-Market Account Executive (DACH)
- Build strong relationships with executives at all levels to generate new business
- Work with a variety of existing client accounts to uncover new use cases and expand their Box deployment
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including the initial discovery phase, POCs, contract generation, closing and other deliverables
- Understand your clients' needs and become their trusted advisor, relaying your excellent product knowledge and use case experience to them
- Partner with other Box teams to offer clients the best product evaluation and deployment experience possible
- Prioritize opportunities and align the resources available to you in order to meet monthly sales goals
- Use SalesForce.com for opportunity management and sales forecasting
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Undergraduate degree required
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 3+ years successful sales experience with SaaS experience preferred
- Consistent track record of success
- Competitive salary with great commission, accelerators and Spiffs
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Pension, Medical, dental cover
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Subsidized gym membership
- European Offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Stockholm
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory (the building with a running track on the roof and a terrace bar :) ) @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout.
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues! - Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- A culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candour.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfil their mission
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top