Marketing Operations Manager
- Daily hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company objectives. This includes ownership of the build email/landing page, setup, segmentation, and deployment.
- Ownership of maintenance, and review of recurring and triggered email campaigns, maintaining a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applying them to the execution of our email campaigns.
- Implement and advise on email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, database segmentation, and email templates.
- Manage and develop email testing, continually optimizes, analyzes, A/B tests, and makes recommendations on improving email performance to include the following core metrics: open rate, CTR, engagement, and conversion.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email - ensure spam compliance (CAN-SPAM) and data privacy regulations.
- Create and optimize audience segmentation supporting email program in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Manage prospect and customer database including creating and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene, providing monthly database health analysis
- Help in maintaining and improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, standardization, and normalization, de-duplication
- Support business stakeholders with list acquisition as needed
- Help in on-going data stewardship through database management best practices and process optimization
- Minimum of 3+ years of working experience with Marketing Automation platform (Marketo is preferred) and CRM (SFDC)
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, especially in email marketing and database management
- Required knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, and email marketing best practices
- Required knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and mobile design
- Knowledge of content marketing platform is a big plus
- Experience and knowledge in segmentation, data structure, database health optimization best practices
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for process and continuous improvements. Ability to influence stakeholder
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top