Marketing Coordinator (intern / placement)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, localization, direct mail and web)
- Help organize marketing events
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns & Perform market analysis for reporting to leadership team
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Organize localized marketing materials and build up library
- Overview and update important marketing data in CRM system (Salesforce)
native German speaker
- Curious nature with a thirst for knowledge
- Interest in new technology
- Creative - ability to think outside of the box and present fresh ideas
- Excellent written and oral skills in German (fluent) and English required
- Understanding different marketing techniques
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Why should I apply?
- Competitive intern / placement salary
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- European Offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- You will be working with a fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues, with an active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- A culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candour.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfil their mission
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top