Marketing Campaigns Manager - EMEA
You want to use your talents for something big. You want the chance to make a difference, every day. You want to be part of something that everyone’s talking about and is disrupting the market. And you wouldn’t mind having lots of fun along the way with people that share your drive? Box is full of people that feel this way. And we’re changing the way people work.
If you want to be part of this — if you want to be a game-changer — we have a place for you.
We’re looking for a demand generation expert to join our EMEA team to help take our marketing efforts to the next level. With strong EMEA and global marketing teams in place, we’re looking for a dynamic marketer in London to scale our lead generation efforts to the next level.
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative marketer with experience developing and running programs to generate brand awareness and drive pipeline from net new prospects to our existing base of fantastic customers
The role works closely with our team at headquarters to define, create campaigns, programs, and content for our audiences as well as create our own home grown campaigns where required. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing lead gen campaigns and finding creative ways to push these out to target audiences across EMEA. This includes ad buys, print campaigns, email nurture, and more. You will manage the end-to-end planning, creation, execution, and reporting of high-impact, compelling campaigns targeted at businesses of all sizes across all industries. There’s no limit to how far you can take this role, so a hungry, inventive, risk-taking personality is a must.
- Create innovative, fun, compelling and effective campaigns that result in leads for our sales teams
- Make sure Box is a recognized brand in target markets and that the Box brand is always consistent (audacious, bold, fun and professional)
- Develop and own our SEM strategy across the EU and work with our team at headquarters to continue to optimize to best support our sales team
- Own pipeline creation for our commercial sales team – work directly with our commercial team leaders to understand what leads they need and identify and execute on ways to acquire them
- Work with our regional marketing teams in the field to support local markets needs and activities
- Work with our Box Brand Team to ensure copy, creative design, and lead flow are consistent with our brand
- Ensure each campaign is wildly successful by continuing to monitor lead quality and volume, and continue to improve with each campaign we do
- Take prospects and interested parties from awareness to opportunity to purchase through integrated, targeted nurture campaigns
- Enable lead development and sales teams with the right tools and information to turn your leads into opportunities
- Get creative in leveraging spokespeople and experts inside and outside of the company for campaign assets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable cross-functional skills, as you’ll be working with people from many different teams
- BA/BS (or equivalent) preferred
- Proven marketing or related experience – preferably focused on lead generation at a SaaS or relevant technology company
- Team player - organizing and managing with multiple stakeholders and groups contributing
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback, move ahead, while still keeping everyone in the loop
- Overwhelming desire to kick-ass and grow in your career
- Inspired by working with a fun, ambitious, slightly wacky team in a fast-paced startup environment
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top