Marketing Automation Manager
- Daily hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company objectives. This includes ownership of the build email/landing page, setup, segmentation, and deployment.
- Ownership of maintenance, and review of recurring and triggered email campaigns, maintaining a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applying them to the execution of our email campaigns.
- Implement and advise on email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, database segmentation, and email templates.
- Manage and develop email testing, continually optimizes, analyzes, A/B tests, and makes recommendations on improving email performance to include the following core metrics: open rate, CTR, engagement, and conversion.
- Stay current with best practices and industry standards related to email - ensure spam compliance (CAN-SPAM) and data privacy regulations.
- Create and optimize audience segmentation supporting email program in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Manage prospect and customer database including creating and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene, providing monthly database health analysis
- Help in maintaining and improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, standardization, and normalization, de-duplication
- Support business stakeholders with list acquisition as needed
- Help in on-going data stewardship through database management best practices and process optimization
- Minimum of 3+ years of working experience with Marketing Automation platform (Marketo is preferred) and CRM (SFDC)
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, especially in email marketing and database management
- Required knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, and email marketing best practices
- Required knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and mobile design
- Knowledge of content marketing platform is a big plus
- Experience and knowledge in segmentation, data structure, database health optimization best practices
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, prioritization and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for process and continuous improvements. Ability to influence stakeholder
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top