Marketing Analytics Manager
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about Big Data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior executives across Marketing, driving analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help drive our Marketing decisions using analytics, with the goal of increasing pipeline, generating more leads, and raising our brand recognition. Example projects include marketing funnel optimization, Marketing ROI improvement, customer segmentation, go-to-market strategy, campaign optimization, pipeline attribution, etc
- You will test your recommendations in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3)designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You're a "business thought partner", not a "data monkey". Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 4+ years of experience in an analytical role. You have significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (Python, C++, Java) or statistical packages (Matlab, SAS, R) or Microsoft Access and a willingness to learn SQL.
- You have Marketing experience. Examples of relevant experience include: Marketing campaign optimization, customer segmentation, ROI analysis, sales funnel optimization, demand generation, nurture programs, branding, closed-loop Marketing automation, etc. Experience in website optimization, e-commerce, or A/B testing is a plus
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got work experience in B2B, and you've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills. Strategy consulting experience is a plus.
- You've got a strong education. You have a Bachelor's from a top 50 college. MBA candidates are a plus.
If you just read the above and got a chill down your spine because of how well it described you, then we definitely need to talk!
Back to top