Manager, Web Application Engineering
At Box, we're changing the way businesses work, making it really easy to access, manage and collaborate on business content in the cloud. Box's UI is essential to achieving this vision. We build interfaces that are simple and intuitive. Engineering managers at Box grow teams and inspire them to do their best work. We’re looking for an engineering manager to join us and lead the web team. This is a hands-on technical leadership role with an equal focus on nurturing and expanding a team of engineers, providing people management, and driving projects to successful, on-time delivery.
- You'll build and lead our web application front end engineering team and drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- You'll lead the planning, execution and success of multiple projects working closely with other departments including product and design.
- You'll ensure high standards in architecture discussions, code reviews and provide technical leadership to your team members helping them grow both technically and professionally.
- You'll hire and retain the best technical talent providing skills development opportunities, and mentoring to engineers.
- At least 2 years of experience managing successful engineering teams including hiring, coaching and mentoring, 1:1s, and performance reviews. (not including project manager or scrum master experience)
- Very comfortable programming on Web stacks such as LAMP.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com
Back to top