Manager, Outbound Business (San Francisco, CA)
At Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic salespeople to evangelize Box and uncover pivotal deals.
Our Outbound Business Representative team (OBRs) is a key part of a Regional Sales team consisting of a Sales Manager, Commercial, and/or Enterprise Sales Executives. As manager of the OBR team, you will lead a team that supports all levels of the sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. This includes joining a team with people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Outbound Business Representatives
- Develop reps for career growth within the Box Sales organization
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process, and set standards for performance metrics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales development management or leadership position
- Proven record of sales success as an individual contributor and in a closing role
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the Box and SaaS landscape
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Awesome coworkers
- Casual dress
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top