Box is growing. Marketing Operations has an important role and it is amazing to have provided major contributions to this growth. As a Manager on the Marketing Operations (MOPS) team, you will lead a team of marketing automation specialists responsible for email marketing program execution across several Go-To-Market functions. You will enable your team members to do their best work and create strong connections to the business, thus ensuring MOPS is a trusted consultant to our clients.
In this role, you will focus on driving the execution of email marketing programs - everything from production quality, deliverability, audience targeting, A/B testing, email performance analytics to motivating team members. Establish standardized process and proactive communication within the team and across businesses we support is top priority. You will also partner with business leaders to ensure we are in alignment and provide the best customer experience.
Why the team needs you
We are a committed and driven team of marketing operations professionals who are always eager to learn and grow. We want to bring in a Manager who can develop the team, develop operational and execution excellence while also be a sound operations partner for the business.
Why you need Box
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Marketing Ops team is part of the larger Go-to-Market Operations organization and work closely with Marketing and other business units and functions. You are a member of a strong performance team and an organization that plays an important role across all facets of the business; anything from lead to opportunity, Marketing & Sales technologies to foundational processes. You will get exposed to other operations functions such as channel/sales operations, you also get to help solve business challenges beyond Marketing group.
Who you are
You have managed a team before and love to grow and develop people around you. Additionally, you have expertise in establishing business process and like to develop alternative approaches and ideas. You are committed to advocate for client needs and have a desire to develop relationships. You also engage in thoughtful investigation of data to compliment decision making.
Here are a few additional qualities that we're looking for:
- You have a BS in Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- You have 5+ years of related working experience
- You have 1+ year of people management experience
- You find excitement in making email more relevant and more compelling to the target audience.
- You love A/B testing for email, form, landing page as well as executing the test plans.
- You are committed and have shown success in collaborating and influencing business stakeholders with best practices and recommendations in regard to email marketing.
- You are a communicator - both internal and external.
- You are passionate in enabling and supporting your team member and care about their career development.
- You have experience in resource planning and prioritization where large volume of tasks and request do not scare you.
- You are familiar with CAN SPAM regulation in the US and international such as GDPR or the CASL.
- You are obsessed with email performance metrics.
- You are comfortable with some level of ambiguity and resolving conflicts constructively while being a solution oriented partner to the business.