Manager, EMEA User Services
Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management.
We are looking for a Manager for our rapidly growing User Services team in London who understands the value of customer support and can lead a team focused on this goal. This team manages customer support activity with Box’s business and enterprise accounts. You will ultimately be responsible for how successful your team is in engaging with clients, supporting and resolving their technical issues.
In this full-time role you will manage and grow a team of User Services Business and Premier agents and Technical Specialists who are focused on specific segments of accounts. By nature, you are incredibly motivated by delighting customers and you have a strong sense of what it takes to make Box’s service exceed customer expectations. You will provide guidance to your team in managing their workloads and serve as a coach through challenging situations with the customers.
You will also work with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Box, identifying opportunities to scope our enhances support services.
You will also have the ability to work from an operational perspective with the global CS team (CSM, Customer Advisory, Renewals, User Services) identifying gaps and opportunities for automation of our Customer Success’ metrics and KPIs.
Your inherently motivating personality inspires your team to perform at the highest level. You bring a cross-functional perspective to Box and can work with other departments on internal projects. You are also excited to be very involved in hiring new members of the team as Box continues to grow.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and provide feedback to the Engineering team and the Product team and work closely with them on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan to position Box’s Enhanced Support to our main customers
- Manage a team of high-performing User Services agents including regular one-on-one meetings focused on support processes and professional development
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Identify gaps in our services and develop systems and tools to fill those gaps, with special focus on the global process
- Automate, simplify and reduce administrative tasks in order to scale the team and allow for more time spent with customers
- Participate and/or lead cross-departmental projects
- Manage semi-annual performance review process for direct reports
- University degree required
- Extensive prior support and people management experience (ideally 1-2 years of SaaS support management experience)
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Strong communications skills in English and French (or other main European languages). Other languages will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Natural leader and passionate coach who inspires their team to perform
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, check out here; www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top