Lead Solutions Consultant, EMEA
Lead Solutions Consultant, EMEA | London (Old Street)
As part of the rapidly growing Box Consulting practice, the Lead Solutions Consultant EMEA is responsible for positioning and selling high-value, outcome-oriented consulting engagements to Box’s largest enterprise customers across the region.
You will interface directly with C-Suite and Director level contacts of strategic enterprise accounts to pitch, solution, negotiate and close consulting engagement deals.The SSC will work jointly with Box’s Sales and Customer Success organizations to provide value proposition, scoping, solutioning and estimation of the Box Consulting effort required for new sales opportunities.
The Lead Solutions Consultant also leads the creation, presentation and delivery of the final Statement of Work (SOW) in order to ensure Box enterprise customers are set up for successful consulting engagements. Services Solutions Consultant may work with the Account team during the initial discovery and demonstration process to ensure that the customer’s requirements are fully understood and included in the implementation SOW.
This role has responsibility to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization.This position will also have responsibility for maintaining, scaling and enhancing Box Consulting’s sales infrastructure, methods, processes, templates, and tools.
- Work with Sales team members, Solution Architects, and Customer Success Managers to validate in and out of scope requirements and assist with solutioning as necessary.
- Partner with other customer-facing teams to build leads and pipeline from new and existing customers
- Work with Box Consulting management team to determine best approach to consulting service offerings based on prospect and scope.
- Manage and prioritize requests from both direct Sales and Customer Success Management teams.
- Develop, deliver and sell high-impact Box Consulting value proposition presentations.
- Create Statements of Work and develop cost estimates for Box Consulting efforts.
- Maintain updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize Box Consulting sales opportunities.
- Participate in pricing and Statement of Work discussions to customers to presentand discuss contents of an SOW; mapping their budget & priorities to the scope and deployment strategy.
- Provide explanations to customers for questions regarding SOWs and Box product offerings.
- May be required to assist in the preliminary planning phase of projectsas part of the sales process.
- Knowledge transfer to the Box Consulting delivery team as well as participate in the delivery of projects where solution oversight or inputs are necessary.
Qualifications and skills
- experience in systems applications consultancy with a consulting firm or technology provider
- Tried skills building and delivering value proposition presentations as well as contract negotiation
- experience working with sales teams, either in a pre-sales or direct sales role
- Candidates should have excellent customer relationship expertise and experienced consulting skills to work with customers.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience delivering presentations via web conferencing.
- Excellent understanding of common standard business practices as related to core processes within a large enterprise environment.
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions.
- Bachelors/Master degree preferred or comparable experience.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in full cycle implementations of ECM, CRM, or HCM applications desirable.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following an asset: Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Workday, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, Sales Logix, or Siebel.
Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: hhttps://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues!
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfil their mission
- Competitive compensation plan including RSUs, pension, medical, and dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
Back to top