Lead Services Solutions Consultant, EMEA
- Work with Sales team members, Solution Architects, and Customer Success Managers to validate in and out of scope requirements and assist with solutioning as necessary.
- Partner with other customer-facing teams to build leads and pipeline from new and existing customers
- Work with Box Consulting management team to determine best approach to consulting service offerings based on prospect and scope.
- Manage and prioritize requests from both direct Sales and Customer Success Management teams.
- Develop, deliver and sell high-impact Box Consulting value proposition presentations.
- Create Statements of Work and develop cost estimates for Box Consulting efforts.
- Maintain updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize Box Consultingsales opportunities.
- Participate in pricing and Statement of Work discussions to customers to presentand discuss contents of an SOW; mapping their budget & priorities to the scope and deployment strategy.
- Provide explanations to customers for questions regarding SOWs and Box product offerings.
- May be required to assist in the preliminary planning phase of projectsas part of the sales process.
- Knowledge transfer to the Box Consulting delivery team as well as participate in the delivery of projects where solution oversight or inputs are necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience in systems applications consultancy with a consulting firm or technology provider
- Experience working with sales teams, either in a pre-sales or direct sales role.
- Proven skills building and delivering value proposition presentations as well as contract negotiation
- Candidates should have excellent customer relationship expertise and experienced consulting skills to work with customers.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience delivering presentations via web conferencing.
- Excellent understanding of common standard business practices as related to core processes within a large enterprise environment.
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions.
- Bachelors/Master degree preferred or comparable experience.
- Experience in full cycle implementations of ECM, CRM, or HCM applications desirable.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following an asset: Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Workday, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, Sales Logix, or Siebel.
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top