Hey! Bonjour! Hallo! Halo! Hallå ! Hej!
Why consider Box? I'm glad you asked.
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way they work. As the leader in Cloud Content Management, Box is changing how you manage content across your business from simple file sharing to building custom apps.
In order to continue growing, Box is looking for the right people, willing to work hard and have a good time while doing it.
As your entry into Box, you will have the opportunity to help capture the majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise.
This means possibilities to learn about an innovative technology, improving your skills fast, make real impact and significantly progress your career within a rapidly growing born in the cloud NASDAQ listed company.
What about this department?
You will be responsible for finding and qualifying new business opportunities within assigned territories, based at our fantastic EMEA HQ London office in the top two floors @White Collar Factory in Old Street - yes, the building with a roof top running track and terrace bar !
No worries if you are in your first or second job. We have a comprehensive sales training program, so expect to come in ready to learn about how to effectively position our solution into Commercial and Enterprise customers.
What will I be doing ?
Being successful means being skilled at using best in class techniques and methodologies to reach out to leads in order to position Box, and being able to identify key stakeholders, influence customers' thinking about how Box can transform the way their businesses work.
With your commercial activities (via phone and email) you will deliver meetings and opportunities to our field Account Executives within assigned territories.
Our salespeople are selling a disruptive vision of how Box can help manage content in the digital age, modernize workflows, or build custom applications.
You'll cooperate closely with the Account Executives and with internal partners (i.e., marketing), and will articulate the vision of Cloud Content Management with CIOs, key business stakeholders, and IT executives.
Your experience in strategically planning your high volume of activities will help you to get meetings booked with new accounts, qualify marketing leads and also find "white space" opportunities within existing accounts.
Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues!
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Strong benefits inc Pension, Medical, dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and 3 x paid charity days
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout