IBM Regional Channel Manager
- Manage the IBM business for Box across France and southern European countries
- Strategy – work in conjunction with IBM Alliance Director to derive and execute a plan in line with global and regional strategy.
- Planning - Responsible for programs, campaigns and activities with marketing.
- Engagement/Enablement - Create an approach to programmatically target the identified priority IBM business units in the Southern Europe region.
- Enablement – Driving partner enablement strategy to ensure partners are equipped to sell Box.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate and support closing of deals (predominantly with field sales) that focus on user acquisition and revenue.
- Communicating established relationships with executives and assist with selling efforts.
- Defining strategy and ranking the target companies
- Identify practices that accelerates Box’s client adoption and solution for implementation.
- Become an influential leader and gain rapport within the leadership and sales teams of the IBM Southern European businesses to become a trusted advisor to manage any escalations and drive growth in box revenue within the region.
- Fluent in French and English to a business discussions level
- Have extensive experience in driving high value strategic partner programs for SaaS companies
- Experience of leading a complex Tier 1 level relationship to value/success.
- Experience of supporting large, complex and high value deal cycles with partners.
- Comfortable with data driven strategy, modelling and financial justification of deal and post deal metrics that will prove to be accretive
- Easy communicator to executives, finance and legal teams; great at establishing relationships
- Teamplayer that can collaborate with the end in mind
- Excellent skills in collaboration with team members
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues! - Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candour.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Competitive salary with great commission and accelerators
- 25 days of vacation
- European offices in London, Munich, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized transport to/ from the office
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top