IBM Alliance Director
- Strategy – work in conjunction with IBM global PMO to derive and drive partnerships with various product (sales and technical) – e.g. ECM, Cloud Sales, Social, Analytics,security along with IBM GBS (strategy and GSI) at an EMEA level.
- Planning - Responsible for programs, campaigns and activities with Partner marketing.
- Engagement - Create an approach to programmatically targeting all relevant IBM communities in the EMEA region (in conjunction with regional partner teams) whilst being mindful that IBM could drain a lot of resource if not managed tightly.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate and supporting closing of deals (predominantly withEnterprise Sales) that focus on user acquisition and revenue.
- Communicating established relationships with executives and assist with selling efforts.
- Defining strategy and ranking the target companies
- Identify practices that accelerates Box’s client adoption and solution for implementation.
- Report on the EMEA IBM/Box business
- Move at the speed of light, and get our unfair share of IBM mindshare, practice inclusion, and program spend in execution
- Have extensive experience in driving high value SI and/ISV programs for SaaS and/or Enterprise software companies
- Proven experience of leading a complex Tier 1 EMEA level relationship to value/success over define/build/run.
- Previous experience of working with IBM desirable
- Experienced in crafting and executing on multi-year global agreements between companies that proved to be accretive
- Comfortable with data driven strategy, modeling and financial justification of deal and post deal metrics that will prove to be accretive
- Easy communicator to executives, finance and legal teams; great at establishing relationships
- Proven team player that can collaborate with the end in mind
- Excellent skills in collaboration with team members
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Competitive salary with great commission and accelerators
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top