GTM Marketing Operations Manager
We're looking for a rock star who thinks like a marketer and has the passion and the capabilities to build the technology foundation that will drive marketing innovation and scale. Our ideal candidate knows how to get the most out of marketing automation systems to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns as well as build a rock solid operating infrastructure for our leads, database, reporting & analytics. You should be an analytical and operational thinker, naturally curious and interested in creating new best in class leading edge marketing methods and processes.
This position reports to the Sr. Director – GTM Marketing Operations
- Ensure timely processing of leads for effective lead follow-up by sales.
- Manage lead import process and offshore vendor handling import requests and campaign record creation
- Drive enhancement projects. Troubleshoot processing issues.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Sales Development teams globally to drive improvement
- Support lead forecasting for sales and marketing. Develop lead reports and dashboards.
Marketing automation and infrastructure to advance our marketing capabilities and operational efficiencies
- Build and manage key marketing integrations working closely with vendors, sales operations and IT teams
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of the systems, operational processes
- Work with Marketing operations, sales operations, business systems team and vendors on systems projects to meet complex business and requirements, using recommended best practices, ensuring optimization of performance
- Vet out marketing technology solutions
- Maintain and improve data quality across systems, diagnosing problems with data sources and implementing technological and process improvements to address issues. This includes owning the quality and robustness of the data in order to enable the marketing teams to better target and segment their campaigns
- Provide global day-to-day marketer support with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of database segmentation, campaign execution
- Provide support for campaign segmentations
- Manage data for privacy compliance
- 4+ years in demand generation/marketing operations
- B:B / BC marketing background with experience in marketing automation, leads processing (including lead scoring), marketing database, privacy compliance
- Experience managing marketing automation systems. Hands-on experience working with various marketing and sales APIs such as Eloqua or Salesforce desirable.
- Experience effectively reviewing, leading and managing vendors
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Able to develop productive working relationships across marketing, sales, IT and data warehousing teams
- Service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences. Experience working with sales on leads process.
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Excellent prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
- BA/BS in marketing, business or computer science
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top