Field Marketing Specialist - Central/Southeast
The Field Marketing specialist supports the Central/Southeast Sr. Field Marketing Manager in expanding the footprint of field marketing within the region. Looking for a high energy, creative, go-getter who excels at event coordination, planning, and project management to support execution and delivery of high volume field events.
Please note that the ideal candidate will be located in Chicago, Charlotte/Raleigh-Durham, or Atlanta.
- Field event execution including, planning, logistics, shipping, and onsite support as needed
- Research and identify relevant conferences and trade shows that support company goals and objectives
- Manage marketing program activities, calendaring, budgets and invoices through SmartSheets and Coupa
- Create and submit internal marketing operations requests and deliverables
- Track event leads/routing, provide reporting and ROI analysis from SFDC
- Monitor email marketing metrics (opens, click-throughs, deliverability, registrations, etc.) to determine campaign effectiveness
- 3+ years in marketing and event management experience for fast-paced companies
- Will be highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to execute on multiple projects at the same time with varied target audiences
- Highly skilled in defining project and program requirements.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams in order to drive and execute on field marketing requirements.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Marketo a plus
- HTML and graphical skills are a big plus.
- 20-25% travel
Back to top