Executive Recruiting Sourcer
As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the the next generation of game-changing Box leadership. To achieve that business-critical goal, we are searching for an Executive Recruiting Sourcer with a passion for finding and hiring the next generation of Box leadership to join our Executive Search team. This role is based out of our new Redwood City HQ and reports into the Head of Executive Recruiting.
We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization. The opportunity to make a huge difference to Box's future is very real!
We are looking for someone who can start moving quickly by prioritizing difficult searches, learning the talent ecosystem, and building meaningful relationships with both our internal and external clients. Your primary responsibility will be generating hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive tech leadership talent.
- Discover, qualify, and engage top-notch executive level candidates, especially passive talent
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to understand target profiles and continuously optimize searches
- Develop an active network of potential candidates through a deep, research-based understanding of the market
- Use a data-driven approach to meet and manage hiring manager expectations
- Learn about Box's business needs and understand each organization's role in contributing to that vision
- Research the current talent market and develop talent maps for ongoing searches and succession planning
- Ability to create and run boolean searches using LinkedIn Recruiter and other search engines
- Ability to manage candidate database in an applicant tracking system
- Analytical and creative problem solver
- Excellent phone presence, and ability to qualify very senior talent
- Experience prioritizing multiple searches and client relationships
- Excellent communication skills -- clear, prompt, concise
- Inspired by working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Good judgment and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude when faced with a challenge
- 3+ years of sourcing/research experience, ideally in an executive recruiting context
- Bachelor's degree
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top