Executive Recruiting Sourcer
The Executive Recruiting team is responsible for hiring the next generation of game-changing leadership at Box. We are seeking an Executive Recruiting Sourcer who can hit the ground running by prioritizing difficult searches, learning the talent ecosystems, and building meaningful relationships with hiring managers and candidates. The primary responsibilities will be generating hires by developing and managing a strong, consistent pipeline of impressive leadership talent as well as qualifying candidates over the phone and preparing them for our interview process. Additionally, the Executive Recruiting Sourcer will be expected to bring fresh and creative approaches to sourcing and to collaborate with team members on improving our processes.
Executive Recruiting is a small, close-knit team rooted in an agile and hard-working mindset. We operate in a fast-paced environment, where each member displays considerable ownership so that his/her impact can be felt throughout the team and the broader organization. This position reports the Director of Executive Recruiting and will serve as a key member of her team.
- Attract and engage top-notch talent for executive searches across all functional areas for Director, Sr. Director, VP, SVP, and CXO level roles.
- Partner closely with (S)VP and C-level hiring managers to understand hiring objectives and priorities, calibrate candidates, and present candidate profiles and market findings.
- Conduct candidate assessments leveraging phone interviews and/or research.
- Develop network of potential candidates using a research-oriented understanding of the industry and an active presence in the market.
- Develop and update proactive talent maps for key leadership roles across the company.
- Update weekly candidate status reports; provide metrics on outreach where appropriate.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, with an emphasis on sourcing
- Experience building candidate pipelines by identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple searches and candidate/client relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Creative and resourceful approach to problem solving
- Ability to work both independently and harmoniously in a team-oriented environment
- Polished phone presence; experience interviewing/assessing senior talent a plus
- Ability to work with an Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Available to work from Redwood City office
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top