Executive Recruiting Coordinator
As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the the next generation of game-changing leadership. To achieve this business-critical goal, we are searching for an Executive Recruiting Coordinator to join our Executive Recruiting team. This role is based out of our Redwood City Headquarters and reports into the Head of Executive Recruiting.
In this role, you will effectively balance coordinating efforts across all executive level searches. Your primary responsibility will be creating an unforgettable experience for our executive candidates.
The Executive Recruiting Team is a close-knit group rooted in an agile and hard-working mindset. We operate in a dynamic environment where each member is expected to show considerable ownership of their responsibilities since their impact will be felt throughout the company. The opportunity to make a huge impact at Box is very real!
- Act as a Box brand ambassador and provide a truly above-and-beyond, high-touch experience for our most senior candidates
- Drive candidates' interview process by partnering closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Implement operational improvements across Executive Recruiting team
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Communicate with candidates regularly via email and phone
- Excellent communication skills -- clear, prompt, concise
- Inspired by working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Good judgment and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude when faced with a challenge
- 2+ years of experience, ideally with an executive search firm or an inhouse executive recruiting team
- Bachelor's degree
- Availability to work from HQ in Redwood City
- Availability to work odd hours to accommodate candidate visits
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top