Executive Innovation Center Specialist
- Run world class executive meetings for Box's most valued prospects and customers; meetings take place at global Box offices around the world, virtual meetings and meetings at industry events (Gartner, Dreamforce, World of Watson)
- Strategize and provide feedback to Box account teams on the Executive meeting agenda and themes; prep Executives on meeting goals and ensure key objectives are understood and met
- Help to facilitate and organize all EIC meetings including managing all calendar scheduling, executive speakers, and room preparations.
- Interface with customers, internal teams, and executives at all levels of the company, in a professional manner.
- Collect feedback from EIC guests, Box executives, and sales representatives in order to make improvement recommendations and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Collect and run reports in SFDC on customer visit metrics
- Coordinate logistics for customers such as ground transportation, lodging, dinners, sporting events and any other entertainment.
- Pro-actively and consistently incorporate voice of the customer feedback into the customer experience
- Be a key player in growing the business of executive meetings at Box, from sales outreach to external marketing.
- 2-4 years of work experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Detail oriented, with a proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Familiarity with SFDC, Gcal, Webex, Zoom and other SaaS apps
- Your co-workers would describe you as an enthusiastic problem-solver
- Must thrive in a fast pace, always changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of top priorities
- Experience supporting a global organization including managing time zones.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once.
- BS/BA required.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top