Executive Innovation Center Specialist
- Manage end-to-end logistics for executive meetings to ensure a flawless experience for the customer.
- Help to facilitate and organize all EIC meetings including managing all calendar scheduling, executive speakers, and room preparations.
- Interface with customers, internal teams, and executives at all levels of the company, in a professional manner.
- As the face of the EIC, serve as the main point of contact for customers, sales teams and Box executives for any “day-of” needs.
- Coordinate group customer meetings for product updates, etc.
- Collect feedback from EIC guests, Box executives, and sales representatives in order to make improvement recommendations and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Collect and maintain reports on customer visit metrics
- Execute all meeting preparation (Create agendas, order catering, set up customer gifts, prepare EIC App, etc).
- Coordinate logistics for customers such as ground transportation, lodging, dinners, sporting events and any other entertainment.
- Pro-actively and consistently incorporate voice of the customer feedback into the customer experience
- Be a key player in growing the business of executive meetings at Box, from sales outreach to external marketing.
- 2-3 years of work experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Detail oriented, with a proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Familiarity with SFDC, Google Calendar, Webex, Zoom and other SaaS apps
- Your co-workers would describe you as an enthusiastic problem-solver
- Must thrive in a fast pace, always changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of top priorities
- Experience supporting a global organization including managing time zones.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once.
- BS required.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top