Executive Innovation Center Specialist
At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management. Our customers are all at different stages of their transformation journeys, and Box is changing the way they work. We are looking for an Executive Innovation Center Specialist who understands the value of a mind blowing customer experience, and strives to find unique ways to help tell the Box story, and engage our customers on a deeper level.
In this full time role, you will be responsible for engaging with customers and prospects, as well as leaders in nearly every department at Box. The EIC Specialist at Box will be responsible for helping to manage and drive the logistics and operational needs of EIC activity across all sales and customer success channels, ensuring that we are supporting the critical needs of the business at a time of exciting growth at Box. This position will be a key player within Box’s Executive Innovation Center team that is tasked with hosting customers, prospects, and partners of Box that will help the business scale and grow. You will be responsible for ensuring flawless onsite, virtual, field, and event executive meeting logistics and execution.
- Manage end-to-end logistics for executive meetings to ensure a flawless experience for the customer.
- Help to facilitate and organize all EIC meetings including managing all calendar scheduling, executive speakers, and room preparations.
- Interface with customers, internal teams, and executives at all levels of the company, in a professional manner.
- As the face of the EIC, serve as the main point of contact for customers, sales teams and Box executives for any “day-of” needs.
- Coordinate group customer meetings for product updates, etc.
- Collect feedback from EIC guests, Box executives, and sales representatives in order to make improvement recommendations and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Collect and maintain reports on customer visit metrics
- Execute all meeting preparation (Create agendas, order catering, set up customer gifts, prepare EIC App, etc).
- Coordinate logistics for customers such as ground transportation, lodging, dinners, sporting events and any other entertainment.
- Pro-actively and consistently incorporate voice of the customer feedback into the customer experience
- Be a key player in growing the business of executive meetings at Box, from sales outreach to external marketing.
- 2-3 years of work experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Detail oriented, with a proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Familiarity with SFDC, Google Calendar, Webex, Zoom and other SaaS apps
- Your co-workers would describe you as an enthusiastic problem-solver
- Must thrive in a fast pace, always changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of top priorities
- Experience supporting a global organization including managing time zones.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once.
- BS required.
Back to top