Executive Assistant - Customer Success
Box is looking for a dedicated, driven, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to join the Customer Success Organization. In this role you will support three executives in the Customer Success Organization including the Senior Vice President of Customer Success.
Box is looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment. Key strengths for this role are the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be proactive. Box's fast paced environment often equates to executive's schedules changing multiple time a day and the need to stay on top of schedules so no meetings are missed or dropped it critical. A vital skill will be the ability to prioritize tasks and action items and think through each task and action item to understand the complexities of what will be required to drive each to completion. Finally, it is necessary in this role to be a master problem solver and to be able to identify and tackle issues they become a problem.
This role lives at the heart of the Customer Success Organization and thus it will be necessary to become familiar with the team and team operations as a whole. Acute business judgement and communication skills are needed to collaborate with a variety of people and job functions both inside and outside of the Customer Success Org. Often times you will be required to help manage internal projects or processes for your executives and thus it is critical to build strong relationships throughout Box as a whole.
- Manage the complex and dynamic schedule of each executive. Includes coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Arrange domestic and international travel.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and special team events.
- Manage special projects and assignments.
- Serve as a liaison for your executives to other teams and departments.
- B.A./B.S. from top college or university.
- 3-5 years of Executive or Administrative Assistant Experience.
- Strong people skills and a proven record of building successful relationships.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Calendar and Concur is a plus!
Back to top