Executive Assistant, Chief Operating Officer
Box is looking to hire a bright, resourceful, proactive and organized Executive Assistant to support our Chief Operating Officer. As the resident logistics guru, you’ll be the primary planner for our COO. You’ll be flexible, thoughtful, and communicative, anticipating potential issues before they become a problem. You will have a deep interest in technology, and will thrive in a high-velocity, unstructured start-up environment. You'll look to ace your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move Box (and your career!) forward.
- Manage the busy schedule and communications of our COO
- Plan and coordinate meetings and events for the executive team
- Arrange national and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Serve as a liaison between internal organizations, and be able to effectively help and communicate across the executive team and throughout the company
- Manage special projects and assignments
- B.A./B.S. from a top college or university (but more, even much more education is welcome)
- 1-3 years of experience with making the impossible happen (e.g. operations, event planning, process creation)
- Able to navigate ambiguity with aplomb
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Discretion and exemplary judgment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Gmail/Gcal is a must.
- Experience with Excel, Power Point Coupa, and Concur, is a huge plus!
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top