- Manage the complex and dynamic schedule of each executive. Includes coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Arrange domestic and international travel.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and special team events.
- Manage special projects and assignments.
- Serve as a liaison for your executives to other teams and departments.
- 1-3 years of Executive or Administrative Assistant Experience (e.g. executive admin support, complex logistics management, detailed scheduling, etc.)
- Strong people skills and a proven record of building successful relationships.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Calendar and Concur is a plus!
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top