- Customer Success
- Business Development
- People, Legal, Compliance, and Workplace Services
- Manage the complex and dynamic schedule of each executive. Includes coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Arrange domestic and international travel.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and special team events.
- Manage special projects and assignments.
- Serve as a liaison for your executives to other teams and departments.
- 1-3 years of Executive or Administrative Assistant Experience (e.g. executive admin support, complex logistics management, detailed scheduling, etc.)
- Strong people skills and a proven record of building successful relationships.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Google Calendar and Concur is a plus!
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top