Enterprise Systems - Lead Integration Developer
Are you a world-class developer who loves to get things done? Do you enjoy building solutions to make the people around you more effective? Are you creative enough to discuss and design efficient solutions to business problems, then technical enough to build them from scratch?
The Box Enterprise Systems Engineering team has a unique opportunity for you to bring your technical expertise and business savvy to work every day! We are in need of a driven and hands-on architect with strong business skills who can help scale key pieces of the company’s business infrastructure. As a member of Box’s growing Enterprise Systems team, you will design, build and support integration services that directly enables the success of Box’s Sales, Marketing, Billing, Customer Success, and Business Analytics groups.
- Partner with business and IT system analysts to deliver high quality, scalable integration solutions
- Hands on execution of build, test and deployment of full lifecycle solutions – for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) & Data Analytics (data integration) solutions
- Analyzes the current integration architecture to identify weaknesses and support improvement opportunities
- Produce design pattern documentation to be used as a guide for all integration solutions
- Provide project estimations and conduct Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to evaluate solutions that may be leveraged in future integration projects
- Interface with offshore team to develop, test, and support integration solutions
- Own projects you build. Provide vision for enhancements, and triage bugs when needed
- Follow and improve established change management and release processes
- Bring your unique experience and expertise to a diverse and passionate team -- enthusiasm is a must!
- 4-year CS degree or comparable experience
- Excellent experience with SOAP & REST style web services
- Experience with iPaas platforms (Snaplogic, Mulesoft, Informatica, Jitterbit, etc.) or equivalent middleware solutions.
- Experience building and writing to APIs, expertise in software system and algorithm design
- Experience integrating with Cloud SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite
- Experience supporting Data warehouse environments and its corresponding ETL implementations
- Experience with SQL and relational database design
- Motivated and interested in quickly learning and adapting to new technologies
- Is a GSD fanatic that thrives off of high pressure and high impact projects on short timelines
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top