Engineering Manager, Revenue Growth
- You will be coaching, managing, hiring and mentoring front end and backend developers.
- You will lead the planning, execution and success of multiple projects working closely with product and business stake holders, design and other departments.
- Guiding the team to solve complex engineering assignments. Instill a spirit of continuous improvement in the teams code, architecture, and processes.
- Help set the engineering agenda through your technical product vision.
- Providing clear, specific goals to the team and communicate performance feedback regularly through regular 1-1 meetings and performance evaluations
- Promote team consensus and agreement on all major decisions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading engineering teams including performance management.
- Consistent track record of successful project delivery as a project lead. Ability to direct and participate in multi-functional delivery of large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external teams
- Experience with enterprise ecommerce platforms.
- Academic background in computer science or a related field
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top