Engineering Manager, iOS
- You'll build and lead our iOS engineering team and drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- You'll lead the planning, execution and success of multiple projects working closely with other departments including product and design.
- You'll ensure high standards in architecture discussions, code reviews and provide technical leadership to your team members helping them grow both technically and professionally.
- You'll hire and retain the best technical talent providing skills development opportunities, and mentoring to engineers.
- At least 2 years of experience managing successful engineering teams including hiring, coaching and mentoring, 1:1s, and performance reviews. (not including project manager or scrum master experience)
- Strong experience with iOS and Objective-C programming
- Ownership of large features or entire iOS apps and/or SDKs
- Academic background in computer science or a related field
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top