Engineering Manager, iOS
- You'll build and lead our iOS engineering team and drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- You'll lead the planning, execution and success of multiple projects working closely with other departments including product and design.
- You'll ensure high standards in architecture discussions, code reviews and provide technical leadership to your team members helping them grow both technically and professionally.
- You'll hire and retain the best technical talent providing skills development opportunities, and mentoring to engineers.
- At least 2 years of experience managing successful engineering teams including hiring, coaching and mentoring, 1:1s, and performance reviews. (not including project manager or scrum master experience)
- Strong experience with iOS and Objective-C programming
- Ownership of large features or entire iOS apps and/or SDKs
- Academic background in computer science or a related field
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top