EMEA Technical Support-German Speaking
- Provide awesome support to Box customers (of course).
- Resolve web based and phone requests via Zendesk (our CRM), Community, phone, live chat, Webex and other tools.
- Be both support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Box web application, desktop clients, mobile applications, and other tools.
- Speak to users about technical issues in a way they can understand.
- Utilise internal tracking tools to manage issues between Customers, Box Support, and Engineering.
- Have a blast making one of the fastest rising cloud content companies even better!
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in Internet support or customer service.
- Fluent German speaker (any additional languages a plus).
- Able to work independently and make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated passion for troubleshooting issues.
- A strong sense of empathy with customers.
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top