EMEA Sales Productivity Manager
The EMEA Sales Productivity Manager at Box will be responsible for developing and deploying a comprehensive sales onboarding and ongoing training & development program for the EMEA region of the global sales organization. This position is a key influencer within Box’s Global Sales organization, which includes partnering closely with the Box Sales Leadership, Marketing and Sales Operations teams to deploy productivity strategies, tools and content that will help our EMEA sales reps hit the ground running and close more business quarter over quarter.
Working as part of the global Box Sales Productivity Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for building the strategy, the content and the method in which to onboard, train and enable our EMEA reps. This is a fantastic opportunity to extend the productivity programs from HQ and tailor them for our EMEA region and teams.
If you have a strong onboarding, training, sales, product marketing, project management, or sales background, have a solid understanding of the B2B SaaS market, and posses plenty of energy, self-direction, and entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the ideal job for you.
- Design and develop the strategy for onboarding, educating and enabling our EMEA sales reps
- Identify tools to deliver training at scale to reps in remote locations
- Develop and deploy eLearning sales training materials
- Tailor and champion programs from HQ in the local region
- Understand the requirements of the EMEA teams and develop innovative new ways to enable the team
- Ensure that all new launches are effectively rolled out to the local team, assessing training requirements and skills needed to be developed within the team
- Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in productivity and sales leadership
- Measure the impact of regional productivity efforts and iterate over time to drive maximum impact
- Conduct regular training courses at regional offices in person and virtually
- Occasional international travel is possible
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and/or sales training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top notch presentation skills
- Passionate about the craft of teaching and enablement
- Rich understanding of how to build training materials and content to drive comprehension of complex information
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Ability to create and deliver sales training
- Project management know-how
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical
- Must already live within commuting distance of our London office, and be eligible to work in the UK
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top