Director, Partner Marketing
At Box, we are helping individuals and businesses revolutionize how they get work done,giving them better and easier ways to share, manage, and collaborate on business information. We have grown at record speed over the past few years, and are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Director to help drive marketing with our strategic partners.
The Director of Partner Marketing will work closely with the Business Development team at Box, as well as other marketing teams, functional groups and the ExecutiveLeadership team to create and drive compelling and high-impact marketing programs in conjunction with our strategic partners. In addition, this individual will lead a small team to create scalable programs to support the large number of partners in the Box ecosystem, enabling those partners to co-market their solutions with Box to existing and prospective customers.
Candidates should bring a passion for how technology is changing the way we work and have experience creating these kinds of programs with technology partners. If you’re interested in this role, you should enjoy and have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated solid leadership skills, creativity, and strength in marketing messaging and programs. Above all, we're looking for someone collaborative,with a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude.
- Define the marketing strategy for a portfolio of go-to-market partners
- Identify business needs and define solution requirements that come from the combination of Box and partner feature sets
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness and demand generation campaigns that produce leads and referrals for both Box and our partners
- Create and deliver compelling materials for sales teams of Box and our partners to use in driving customer demand for our joint products
- Define and execute high-touch, high-impact marketing programs with select, strategic partners
- Manage and inspire a small team to build a scalable program to meet the needs of and provide marketing support for our partners
- Create appropriate content for the Box web site and other online mediums to promote the Box partner program and member partners
- Realize the maximum value possible from the relationships with our partners for the benefit of both parties
- Measure and track the success of joint marketing programs, investments and sponsorships between Box and our partners
- 7-10 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology services/solutions space
- 5+ years experience in B2B partner or ecosystem marketing
- Proven track record of driving customer value and expanding brand presence through partnerships
- Excellent project/program management skills
- Experience with tracking key performance metrics for partner marketing with outstanding results
- High EQ with a good sense of humor and ability to positively influence others
- Able to travel nationally and internationally based on the needs of the business
- Demonstrated ability to influence executives
- Must be a Box user
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
Back to top