Director of Product Marketing for Box Platform
Are you a strong story teller and product marketer? Do you have the leadership skills and DNA to work in rapidly evolving environments? Do you understand platform technologies and the needs of business and technology decision makers? If yes, his may be the right opportunity for you.
At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access content. Building on top of the capabilities that users love about Box, our mission at Box Platform is to enable apps that can reimagine customer, partner and employee experiences.
As a Product Marketing Director, you will drive core product marketing for Box Platform. An ideal candidate is passionate about app development, understands platform technologies and has extensive experience building content and driving sales readiness, preferably for early stage products or services.
- Establish a clear definition of our target customer segments, prioritization and approach
- Build and own the messaging and positioning for Box Platform
- Create and distribute marketing collateral that enables enterprise sellers to win
- Rapidly iterate on marketing content across all stages of sales cycle
- Partner closely with the web and brand team in creating an engaging web presence, driving visitors and conversion
- Influence product development and launch strategy, based on customer insight, market research, customer adoption, and market awareness
- Manage and execute the launch of new products through cross-functional teams
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing team to design campaigns to drive market awareness, and promote Box thought leadership
- Support Sales, Channel Partners and Customer Success teams with compelling tools and collateral
- Engage directly with prospects, customers and partners to help them be more successful
- Partner with the Box PR and AR teams to drive awareness and interest in Box Platform
- Work with the events team to create compelling event content, structure and followup
- 7-10 years years experience marketing platform products in an enterprise software / SaaS or PaaS market
- Experience in growth marketing working directly with business/technical decision makers in enterprises is a plus.
- Strong business and technical writing skills. Can you explain the benefits of our platform to a CIO? Can you write a clear data sheet or build a presentation for a discovery meeting? Can you deliver an effective message, in 14,000 words or 140 characters?
- Bachelor's degree is required. A degree in computer science, MBA or equivalent experience is a plus!
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and plan/execute in an environment where things are not always crystal clear.
Back to top