Director, Japan Marketing
At Box we are transforming the way how companies work, share content, and collaborate.
K.K. Box Japan is a subsidiary of Box, Inc. and has grown at a record speed after the official launch in May 2014. In order to move on to the next stage of our business in Japan, we are now looking for an experienced hands-on, dynamic and ambitious Director who drives and manages Japan Marketing (Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Demand Generation & Campaign Events & Field Marketing etc.). Japan Marketing team works to align with all of other teams in Box Japan, HQ, Partners and Customers, and thus this high visibility role will be a key to the growth and success of the Company.
Candidates should bring a passion for how technology is changing the way we work and have willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated solid leadership skills, creativity, and strength in positioning and messaging.
- Scale existing product businesses and bring new products to market
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market strategies and plans
- Digital marketing, including box.com, nurture, digital advertising, etc.
- Build demand generations programs that drive high quality sales leads
- Lead the development and execution of integrated demand generation activities
- Utilize corporate systems, tools and processes to deliver effective marketing planning, decision-making, analysis and control
- Design and launch campaigns that align to business goals across SMB, Enterprise and Verticals
- Develop quarterly and yearly plans to increase awareness for Box customers and prospects
- Support and help execute events that take place in the various regions
- Partner closely with sales leadership to ensure agreement on corporate marketing priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Manage & Control Marketing Budget
- A member of Japan Management team
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years of successful experience in marketing, preferably at least 5 of those years in high-tech field marketing
- BA/BS degree in business (marketing, communications or related area will be a plus) or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for both Japanese and English
- Experience leading a team to better-than-expected results
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with sales or marketing leadership in Japan wide at a foreign affiliated company
- Experience with budget management and event planning
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally in having an ownership mind
- Can-do attitude, good sense of humor, hard worker, self-starter and ability to positively influence others
- Ability to work at both tactical and strategic level
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top