Director, Box Education
Box Education is a forward thinking customer education team dedicated to enabling customers to do amazing things with Box. You're excited about helping customers through awesome curriculum design, delivery, technology, and maintenance. You have experience in doing and leading Instructional Design, educating end users, developers and admins, and have a clear perspective on what instructional methods and formats are appropriate for Box's audiences.
Our ideal candidate:
- Views customer education as a critical engagement vehicle for product adoption and believes that customer education should be interactive, dynamic and fun.
- Is able to build a team of leaders and equip the team to grow rapidly in their own careers.
- Can develop Box Education into a business that drives both direct revenue as well as indirect business results for Box in terms of usage, engagement and adoption.
- Nurture and develop the team to grow in their skills and careers and enable them to be leaders of their own functional areas
- Manage the overall training program ensuring all training metrics and program guidelines including measuringlearner engagement, course completion rates, and enrollment and their impacts on Box retention, expansion and adoption
- Oversee the build and maintenance of a certification program
- Manage a team of instructional designers, trainers and certification managers as well as overseeing the curation and maintenance of content and curriculum
- Identify opportunities for revenue generating programs to educate our customers and further expand our custom training program including demand generation
- Optimize and expand our free training program for end users based on our user engagement metrics and outcomes
- Communicate with the Customer Success teams to understand customer needs for educational materials.
- Stay up to speed with modern Customer Education trends and incorporate those into Box Education's program as needed
- 8+ years experience in Customer Education and 3+ years in an education leadership role managing 5 or morepeople
- Experience designing and producing learning content for live and on-demand training
- Knowledge and experience in using instructional design models and adult learning principles
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative solutions with high levels of engagement
- Ability to thrive in a rapid, globally-distributed, technology-driven environment.
- Self-direction, initiative and flexibility that allows you to operate through ambiguity
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience working with Professional Services teams during project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Back to top