Director, Box Education
- Views customer education as a critical engagement vehicle for product adoption and believes that customer education should be interactive, dynamic and fun.
- Is able to build a team of leaders and equip the team to grow rapidly in their own careers.
- Can develop Box Education into a business that drives both direct revenue as well as indirect business results for Box in terms of usage, engagement and adoption.
- Nurture and develop the team to grow in their skills and careers and enable them to be leaders of their own functional areas
- Manage the overall training program ensuring all training metrics and program guidelines including measuringlearner engagement, course completion rates, and enrollment and their impacts on Box retention, expansion and adoption
- Oversee the build and maintenance of a certification program
- Manage a team of instructional designers, trainers and certification managers as well as overseeing the curation and maintenance of content and curriculum
- Identify opportunities for revenue generating programs to educate our customers and further expand our custom training program including demand generation
- Optimize and expand our free training program for end users based on our user engagement metrics and outcomes
- Communicate with the Customer Success teams to understand customer needs for educational materials.
- Stay up to speed with modern Customer Education trends and incorporate those into Box Education's program as needed
- 8+ years experience in Customer Education and 3+ years in an education leadership role managing 5 or morepeople
- Experience designing and producing learning content for live and on-demand training
- Knowledge and experience in using instructional design models and adult learning principles
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative solutions with high levels of engagement
- Ability to thrive in a rapid, globally-distributed, technology-driven environment.
- Self-direction, initiative and flexibility that allows you to operate through ambiguity
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience working with Professional Services teams during project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top