Director, Analyst Relations
- Specific ownership of analysts or analyst firms that are a part of the Box AR program. Specific coverage will be dependent on prior experience and areas of passion for the candidate.
- Strategically manage and drive Box awareness and competitive differentiation in Box’s core markets through regular analyst engagement via ongoing inquiries, briefings, advisory and relationship building with set of target analysts; communicate analyst feedback to key stakeholders in the company to help guide the company strategy and direction.
- Manage message creation and positioning for all analyst related presentations and deliverables, including briefings and advisory sessions and competitive analyst evaluations
- Enable sales to distribute analyst opinions through training, messaging, and content creation.
- Broaden visibility of Box and our product portfolio, our strategy, competitive differentiation, and customer success.
- Passion for content platform imagined, understanding cloud platform differentiators. Experience in enterprise software and cloud technologies is a plus.
- A can-do-attitude and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to understand business and technology issues and trends and translate it into effective Analyst Relations strategies, messaging, and competitive positioning.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Solid organizational skills: Capacity to work on multiple projects and competing deadlines in a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with analysts, and across the company.
- 5-8+ years of enterprise software experience in analyst relations, corporate communications, product marketing, and other marketing functions.
- Direct experience in analyst relations
- Experience working for a fast-growing company newly public company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Role will be based in Redwood City, CA
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top