Director, Analyst Relations
At Box, we’re rethinking – and disrupting – the traditional enterprise software markets. Box is at the heart of major shifts in the consumerization of IT, new worker expectations and enabling digital workplace. With 66% of Fortune 500 and 66,000 customers, Box has one of the most vibrant and robust partner ecosystem that includes a who’s who in the industry including IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more.
We are looking for a candidate who is truly passionate about how technology is changing the way we work. Ideally, the candidate spent time in Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications or other related functional areas. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing AR programs. We value collaboration, a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude. This role will be critical in helping to manage and work day-to-day with the extensive Analyst Influencer community for Box, including analysts in Enterprise File Synchronization & Sharing (EFSS), ECM, Cloud platforms, Cloud security, Collaboration/Social and Enterprise Mobility.
This person will not only represent Box with the analyst community but have the opportunity to work with functional and product leaders in the company including the Executive team, Product and Platform, Marketing and Sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to help build and evolve the Analyst Relations program in an emerging, highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
- Specific ownership of analysts or analyst firms that are a part of the Box AR program. Specific coverage will be dependent on prior experience and areas of passion for the candidate.
- Strategically manage and drive Box awareness and competitive differentiation in Box’s core markets through regular analyst engagement via ongoing inquiries, briefings, advisory and relationship building with set of target analysts; communicate analyst feedback to key stakeholders in the company to help guide the company strategy and direction.
- Manage message creation and positioning for all analyst related presentations and deliverables, including briefings and advisory sessions and competitive analyst evaluations
- Enable sales to distribute analyst opinions through training, messaging, and content creation.
- Broaden visibility of Box and our product portfolio, our strategy, competitive differentiation, and customer success.
- Passion for content platform imagined, understanding cloud platform differentiators. Experience in enterprise software and cloud technologies is a plus.
- A can-do-attitude and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to understand business and technology issues and trends and translate it into effective Analyst Relations strategies, messaging, and competitive positioning.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Solid organizational skills: Capacity to work on multiple projects and competing deadlines in a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with analysts, and across the company.
- 5-8+ years of enterprise software experience in analyst relations, corporate communications, product marketing, and other marketing functions.
- Direct experience in analyst relations
- Experience working for a fast-growing company newly public company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Role will be based in Redwood City, CA
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com. #LI-GEN
Back to top