Deal Desk Analyst, EMEA
- Provide business, pricing, product knowledge, and analytical support to sales for large, complex, non-standard transactions
- Streamline and automate the process for non-standard deal approvals, e.g. thresholds and rules, approver roles and responsibilities, approval routing and workflow design, automated exception alerting and communications, and the creation of a hierarchy of special terms, tips/techniques and recommended workarounds
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Revenue Recognition, Legal, Finance, etc.) expedite the review and approval process.
- Identify potential training issues and coordinate with internal teams to develop and deliver sales enablement tools (e.g. Product and Pricing FAQ’s, Sales Approval templates, etc.).
- Proven leadership skills to continually streamline and improve practices, including tools, templates and processes, to support and efficient and effective deal desk
- Participate in the integration planning and execution process for new lines of business (e.g., Platform, Channel). Develop operational readiness plans and assess quoting readiness. Oversee tool enhancement activities, drive testing plans and deliver functional tools to the deal desk teams.
- Work with deal support teams (e.g. Legal, Revenue Recognition, Finance, etc.) to address complex pricing/commercial terms and provide options to enable sales to address and overcome customer objections while maximizing revenue/bookings.
- Engage with designated sales teams to provide pricing and deal structuring guidance
- Function in sales advisory capacity to coach sales on objection handling techniques, contractual options, and standard business terms.
- Function as a sales advocate to liaise with Legal and Finance business partners to address/resolve sales impediments.
- Facilitate the sales approval and/or “standardized” contract document generation processes. Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies.
- Experience in previous consulting, financial analysis, legal, sales operations, order management and/or pricing background preferred.
- Strong motivational, coaching, & mentoring skills.
- Self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and internal departments
- BS/BA required
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top