Customer Success Manager - Strategic Partnerships
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, Strategic Partnerships, who understands the value of building and growing relationships both with end customers and strategic partners. You will be ultimately responsible for
(1) building and operationalizing this role within our business,
(2) improve adoption and health on customer accounts brought to us by our strategic partner(s),
(3) deepening and growing relationships with our partners across the EMEA region and
(4) establish an efficient and effective process that works cross-functionally at Box (Sales, Channel, Customer Success, etc.)
In this full-time role you will work with a select group of high priority, strategic enterprise customers brought to us by our strategic partner(s) to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Box. It is your responsibility to engage with our partner teams in various geographies across EMEA and work with them to setup our shared large customers for success. Once completed, these accounts will be passed to our regular Customer Success Management function. You will be looking to identify executive sponsors, use cases for Box, customer deployment team and funding and an overall Box fit into customer’s business strategy. Once all above completed, you will pass this account onto regular CSM, who will then continue driving account adoption / deployment long-term. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand Enterprise customers and use Box to help them achieve their business goals. You also understand how to engage with strategic partner teams.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product
- Drive user adoption and customer sophistication of Box over time
- Conduct regular business reviews and build relationships with executive-level customer stakeholders; on-site presence and travel may be required
- Conduct regular business reviews and build relationships with management level stakeholders at our strategic partner; on-site presence and travel may be required
- Proactively identify and mitigate retention risk
- Work with our strategic partner teams to identify expansion opportunities
- Deliver growth opportunities in smaller deployments with large potential
- Share best practices and enable the team of CSMs to be supremely successful
- Represent Box in-market (customer events, brand building, recruiting, CS leadership)
- Build out and operationalize this role within the Customer Success organization and methodologies that are applicable in different Box markets.
- Define top level success metrics and report regularly to the Customer Success management team on progress
- Partner with CS Management on delivering a partner account post-sales strategy that accelerates customers route to success
- Degree essential; technical / Customer Success background is a plus
- Fluency in German and English.
- Strong enterprise account management, consulting, and/or sales experience
- Strong executive-level written and verbal communication skills and technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex groups of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, with demonstrated ability to understand common enterprise functions, workflows, and economics
- Self-motivated go-getter who has a builder mindset and can operate independently
- Goals and numbers driven, with a track record of driving financial business results
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized transport to/ from the office
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Casual dress environment
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top