It's an amazing time to be working at Box. We are transforming the content management landscape and we can't do it without enabling our clients. In this full-time role, you will be the brain center connecting Box to our customers - ensuring that they are successful with and delighted by their experience. You will partner with our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to support our biggest and most strategic customers: driving adoption of Box, facilitating communication to clients, and connecting our clients to the functions within Box that can help. As a Customer Success Analyst (CSA), you will work with CSMs and customers on the execution of tactical, yet critical activities that contribute to customer success. In parallel, you will focus on data analysis to contribute to strategic account planning and growth.
Why the team needs you
We have a thriving team of Customer Success Managers who are eager to engage with Box's customers and define new ways of working with them. We are looking for a CSA that can support CSM's and elevate their thinking to tackle tough strategic challenges. Our clients are rapidly evolving, and the partnership between a CSM and a CSA is a key part of adapting Box's engagement to meet our clients' needs.
Why Box needs you
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. We are always looking for critical thinkers who can problem solve and identify improvements to Box's approach to customers - that's where you come in.
Why you need Box
We are leaders in the Customer Success category for how we engage with our customers and drive Cloud Content Management strategy. A successful CSA in this position will have the potential to grow into our Customer Success Management organization, Box Consulting, and other customer-related functions. This is your opportunity to see what great customer engagement looks like, and also to develop the skills to be able to contribute to the way we work.
Who you are
- All about the team! You love partnering with coworkers to accomplish big goals for a strategic customer.
- You love executing at a rapid pace, and have developed skills to keep track of simultaneous workstreams across cross-functional teams.
- You enjoy being flexible and adaptable in your day-to-day: picking up the phone to speak with customers, contacting end users, scheduling executive briefings or manipulating data to tell a story.
- You enjoy building a deep, data-driven understanding a product and socializing what you've learned with others.
- You enjoy finding ways to make processes more efficient and scalable
- You think critically and enjoy finding the story behind the data
Here's the fine print:
- This is an entry level position; we are looking for 2016-2018 graduates
- 4 year degree required (must have degree upon application)
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong technical aptitude coupled with an ability to quickly learn and utilize tools such as Salesforce, ZenDesk, the Atlassian product suite, and the Microsoft Office suite