Customer Programs Specialist
At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management. Our customers have incredible stories about how Box is changing the way they work. We are looking for a Customer Reference Program Specialist who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships and leveraging our best and brightest customers to help tell our story.
- Manage all internal requests for customer references, enabling sales to paint a complete picture for future customers
- Work closely with the customer advocacy, community, and education team to ensure customers are getting maximum value out of their engagements with box.
- Maintain records around the activity level of the program to represent the impact our customers are having on our ability to communicate the value of box.
- Maintain a solid level of understanding when it comes to the box product and how different customers are using it
- Coordinate customer participation in press releases, media and analyst calls and speaking engagements
- Become an expert on the interesting ways customers are using box, and the reasons it is their content management platform of choice.
- Develop new ways to attract and highlight customer stories to prospects
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop clear, useful and engaging employee communications, such as newsletters, sharing recent sales wins
- 4 year degree required
- 2-3 years of experience and a proven track record in customer programs, sales enablement, customer success, product marketing or related fields
- Familiarity with Salesforce, and other Software-as-a-Service
- Extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to follow-up with the appropriate parties to ensure projects are completed on time, and to the highest quality
- Data-driven mindset to execute on requests, track progress and report on successes/failures
- Proven builder of internal and external relationships, understand the needs of both customers and internal stakeholders
- You take pride in your strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams
- You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
Back to top