Customer Education Specialist
Box is in need of a Customer Education Specialist to empower of customers of all industries and sizes to accomplish their business objectives through educational offerings. The Customer Education Specialist will be responsible for developing curriculum, delivering training events, curating and developing self-service. The CES also leads education projects for clients by using strong communication, project management and organization skills to drive adoption of Box within client organizations.
The specialist partners with the Box Education team, Customer Success team, and Box Consulting team to deliver formal solutions out of tribal knowledge and best practices.
- Deliver Box courses and facilitate informal learning events
- Independently lead customer education projects including course development, delivery, and building a plan for long term user education.
- Utilize Box delivery methodology to ensure customer business objectives are met and project goals are achieved on schedule.
- Proactively monitor project status and track change impacts
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and Box Consulting Leadership
- Coordinate training delivery schedules and student registration via the Learning Management System
- Work with Box Education team to facilitate continuous improvement to all training programs
- Evaluate training trends and needs and define solutions
- Work with the Product team to create educational resources to support launches
- Work with Sales team to scope, estimate and contract for new projects
- Occasional travel required
- Education or equivalent experience in training delivery and course design
- Client facing experience
- Drives effective client meetings
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Ability to convert technical concepts and into practical and clear deliverables
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, writing and facilitation skills
- Excellent track record of innovation and ability to work independently
- Familiar with current learning and performance improvement industry standards, approaches, and innovations
- Collaborative, Entrepreneurial Spirit
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Video creation and production
- 1-3 years consulting experience
- Analytics experience
- Non-English Language Fluency
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top