The Customer Advisor team is focused on increasing customer engagement at strategic periods during a customer’s lifecycle. As a full-time Specialist you will be responsible for engaging a high volume of customers in consultative sessions and product demonstrations, providing implementation and optimization best practices and driving successful win-back campaigns. This is not a support role, but more of a proactive role where activities are driving toward reducing customer churn and increasing engagement. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer, their use cases and know what you can do to deepen trust so customers stay and grow with Box. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the customers, especially with a focus on vertical use cases that are already driving much of our broad adoption. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Engage with a high volume of customers via phone, email and webinars to drive engagement, adoption and win-back campaigns
- Address customer questions related to product features and functionality
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of use cases and how to effectively integrate Box into customer workflows.
- Maintain reports to track interactions with customers
- Develop an understanding of the metrics that lead customers to churn
- Function as the voice of the customer
- 3 year degree required
- 1+ years related experience
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of customers over a variety of mediums (phone, email, webinars)
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to increasing customer retention
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Back to top