At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access content.
We are looking for a Customer Advisor who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. In this role, you will ultimately be responsible for engaging with a high volume of customers to ensure they understand the full value of our product, while maintaining a high retention rate.
The Customer Advisory team is focused on increasing customer engagement during strategic periods throughout a customer’s lifecycle. As a full-time Advisor you will be responsible for engaging a high volume of customers in consultative sessions and product demonstrations, providing implementation and optimization best practices and driving risk mitigation efforts. This is not a support role, but more of a proactive role where activities are driving toward reducing customer churn and increasing engagement. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer, their use cases and know what you can do to deepen trust so customers stay and grow with Box. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the customers, especially with a focus on vertical use cases that are already driving much of our broad adoption. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
- Engage with a high volume of customers via phone, email and webinars to drive engagement and adoption
- Address customer questions related to product features and functionality
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of use cases and how to effectively integrate Box into customer workflows
- Maintain reports to track interactions with customers
- Develop an understanding of the metrics that lead customers to churn
- Function as the voice of the customer
- Rapidly learn the Online Collaboration, Social Networking and Enterprise 2.0 spaces, and the Box model
- 1-2 years related experience
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of customers over a variety of mediums (phone, email, webinars)
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to increasing customer engagement
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to changeA real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From huge corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 225,000 businesses - including 99% of the Fortune 500 – and is the go-to product of 25 million people.