Corporate Account Executive (Melbourne, Australia)
Why are CIOs inquiring why Box is so disruptive? At Box we are rethinking how businesses manage and collaborate around content, and other information in the cloud. If you have a strong sales background with experience working with CIOs, CMO’s, SCO’s, and CTOs of Australia's companies.
Overview: As a Corporate Sales Representative, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced selling SaaS to C-level buyers (IT and LOB) in Enterprise accounts. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand how to personalise propositions, drive a structured sales process, how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion, and can drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. We're looking for a track record of proven sales success with at least 3 years experience in Enterprise software sales focused on ECM, SaaS or related segments.
Our recent deals with Origin Energy , Adelaide University, Fletcher, REA and Telstra in the ANZ market place underscore our continued record of success and growth. Along with the chance to close game-changing deals for Box, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
This is a ground floor opportunity. Box is just starting to establish its presence in ANZ. The recent announcement of a "Box Zone" where data is now held on a local data center puts us in an enviable position versus our competition; the right candidate is required to capitalise on this unique opportunity.
- Calling on and meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
- Generating pipeline and exceeding revenue targets
- Discipline in documenting various details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, forecasting.
- Experienced in a solution approach to selling and adept at creating value for customers
- Rapidly understand and monetise Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Prioritising opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Degree level education; bright and quick thinking.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas (minimum 3 years)
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Proven customer relationships
- Technically adept, experienced with SaaS technologies
- Experienced in opportunity creation and the challenges of building a business.
- Passion for cloud technologies
Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From monolithic corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 240,000 businesses - including 99% of the Fortune 500 – and is the go-to product of 27 million people.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top