With Box’s business being focused at the intersection of enterprise IT, the Cloud and solving complex content management problems, we are looking to hire talented legal professionals that thrive in fast-paced, high-energy and collaborative environments. Our close-knit team works on cutting-edge and challenging legal issues that have significant impact for the company, our customers and our partners.
Box is looking to hire an intelligent, talented and energetic Contracts Manager to support a wide range of tasks focused on drafting, reviewing and negotiating partner contracts, as well as organization and administration of the team’s systems and documents. This is a tremendous opportunity to join an established legal team, add value to a dynamic, rapidly growing company, and develop a practice across a multitude of business and complex legal issues, especially within Enterprise software, cloud, technical integrations and indirect sales. You can step in and help make an immediate impact on the organization and be part of its fun and fast moving culture.
This role will report to the Director, Legal – Partnerships.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of agreements such as term sheets, NDAs, partner program agreements, referral agreements, channel partner orders and change orders.
- Assist in the development, implementation and day-to-day administration of Box’s contract management systems (CMS), particularly in relation to partner contracts.
- Maintain partner contract templates, forms, policies, playbooks, guidelines and procedures.
- Support Box’s international expansion efforts, including through entity formation, corporate filings and ongoing administration.
- Assist with legal research, corporate governance tasks, and other projects and duties in support of the team.
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated experience with contracts management and administration including using, implementing and/or managing contract management systems or similar databases.
- Attentive reviewing and redlining of contracts with ability to succinctly explain company positions and policies.
- Excellent business decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- A fast learning, self-starter with a record of outstanding achievement in relevant areas.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, technically adept, has good judgment and able to rapidly process information.
- Highly collaborative and able to organize and manage projects with multiple stakeholders and groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor with an ability to fit into a hard working but relaxed and sociable team.
- Experience with, or interest in, SaaS and PaaS models, channel/distribution, and associated business and legal issues.
- Feels at ease interacting with a range of external and internal clients and departments at various levels.
Back to top