Commercial Account Executive, UK&I
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our successful inside sales team here at Box to support our UK & Ireland region. When you join the Box Commercial Sales team as an Account Executive, you get the benefit of working side by side with up-and-coming superstars. In addition to an amazing peer network, you will develop your career with the guidance and leadership of the best senior sales executives in the world. Members of our team have helped build such companies as Salesforce, WebEx, SuccessFactors, and more.
At Box, you have the opportunity to sell into any industry and every department so you can crush your quota and benefit from a generous accelerator model. We strongly believe in setting achievable goals and consistently invest in the growth of our reps.
We’re passionate about building one of the best SaaS sales teams ever, so we maintain a high bar for excellence when hiring. If you ooze a creative entrepreneurial spirit, love evangelizing a sexy product and want to be part of a kick-ass, hard-working team, we want you!
- Build strong relationships with executives at all levels to generate new business
- Work with a variety of existing client accounts to uncover new use cases and expand their Box deployment
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including the initial discovery phase, POCs, contract generation, closing and other deliverables
- Understand your clients' needs and become their trusted advisor, relaying your excellent product knowledge and use case experience to them
- Partner with other Box teams to offer clients the best experience possible
- Prioritize opportunities and align the resources available to you in order to meet monthly sales goals
- Use SalesForce.com for opportunity management and sales forecasting
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Successful sales experience (quota-carrying) with SaaS experience preferred
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Competitive salary with great commission and accelerators
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental insurance
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Subsidized gym membership
- Lots of snacks and drinks
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Field Customer Success Manager
Christian works with Box customers post-implementation to ensure they’re successful with their new software—and help them best use the services they subscribe to.
Back to top