We need a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Revenue Operations team as a Collections Specialist. As a part of this position you will be required to work closely with our Business & Enterprise level customers to resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes to ensure timely payment of invoices. This role requires the willingness to work cross-functionally with all departments at Box including Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, & Marketing. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team dynamic.
- Maintain customer and partner relationships to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Contribute to company collection goals as it relates to maintaining AR aging, increasing collection rates, and decreasing day’s sales outstanding.
- Oversee daily cash application processes – ensure all payments are applied against invoices in a timely manner.
- Work closely with procurement teams to complete all necessary documentation to ensure timely payment.
- Effectively communicate payment delays to internal leadership team and appropriately prioritize escalations.
- Contribute to process & system improvements as Box continues to scale.
- Help with any additional projects related to Revenue Operations and Finance as they arise.
- BA/BS or equivalent in (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting – plus)
- 2 or more years of Accounts Receivables and/or Collections experience
- 1 or more years of customer service experience at some compacity
- A friendly demeanor and enthusiasm for an operational, yet customer facing role.
- Ability to practice good judgment while ensuring policy and processes are followed.
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Overly organized, great attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Box's Employees
Outbound Business Representative
Ryan works with federal, state, and local government agencies to help them integrate Box’s secure storage system so that they can more efficiently achieve their goals.
Back to top