Channel Renewals Advisor
At Box, we are redefining disruption. Our innovative approach to cloud content management has allowed individuals and businesses to revolutionize how they share, manage, and access documents, media, and other critical business information. We have grown at a record speed over the past few years and we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Renewals Advisor to help us evangelize Box and contribute to our Renewals team.
The Renewal Advisory team is a focused on scaling how we drive both retention and expansion during our clients' renewal period. As a Channel Renewals Advisor, you will primarily be responsible for working with our Channel Partners to ensure they have the proper advising and transparency to ensure on-time renewals of joint customers. In this process you will strategize on customer deal structure with internal Box teams, Channel Partners, and Customer Success Managers to expand accounts and mitigate risk. You will enjoy having an up-to-date, in-depth understanding of the product and how that translates into customer ROI which will allow you to advise Channel Partners towards expansion. We are looking for a self-driven, energetic, analytical, and agile individual who can draw insights from client interactions and account data to advise appropriately on favorable deal structures. This individual will need to be process oriented and able to meet deadlines. If you are goal-oriented, love working with people, collaborate well cross-functionally and are driven to impact change, then we want to talk to you.
- Manage a portfolio of renewals in our channel business to achieve individual goals on a monthly basis.
- Manage customer sales cycle with Channel Partners in a high volume of renewals via phone and email to drive expansion and retention.
- Advise Channel Partners on reports related to Customer Renewals and Box usage.
- Coordinate renewals from contract creation to contract close by working with Account Executives, Partner Managers, Finance, SalesOps, and Legal.
- 4 year degree required.
- A minimum of two years experience in renewals, sales, or account management or an equivalent customer-facing role.
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of people internally and externally over a variety of mediums (phone, email).
- Experience structuring contractual pricing terms.
- Must be process-oriented, persistent, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Comfortable with Salesforce and Excel.
- Experience working with Channel Partners a plus.
Back to top